Ground Chuck Beef Patties. 80% Lean GRILL-READY-SPECIAL
Ground Chuck 80/20 Bliss
The 80/20 mix is what we typically make for restaurants because of it's tender and juicy profile. On the grill, that little extra fat % laps up the flames resulting in a flavor-packed and evenly cooked patty. 3/1 meaning 3 patties to a pound, rendering slightly thicker patties than standard 4/1 size. Fresh-ground right here at Angus Meats in Spokane, WA. Each tray is 1.33 lb worth; total 4 patties.
These patties have something else special going on: the packaging. Each tray is packaged using special technology which replaces the oxygen in the packaging with nitrogen, which keeps the meat from oxidizing, and keeps it as fresh as the day it was ground, for up to 18 days in the cooler (without using any harmful preservatives)!
For your safety all of our products are minimally handled, fresh-packed, vacuum-sealed, and flash frozen. All products have USDA stamp of approval and meet the highest standards for quality and freshness.
- Homestyle burger patties
- Ready to grill (spaced with patty paper)
- 80% lean ground beef patties, 20% fat
- 2 stacks of 2 generous sized patties per tray (4 total)
- Oxygen removed and replaced with nitrogen for freshness and an air-tight seal
- 1.33 lb frozen product
- Fresh available upon special request
- Available for delivery or pickup