Bacon Wrapped Pork Roulade, Roasted Garlic
Made with Prime Pork Roast & Handcrafted Roasted Garlic sausage laced with our famous butcher-shop-thick-cut bacon!
This flavorful pork loin roast cooks evenly while retaining all of its moisture and flavor. Stuffed with Angus Meats own recipe for roasted garlic sausage and wrapped with our famous "Butcher Shop Bacon", this Pork Roulade's savory, rich flavor profile is a timeless combination, while it's preparation is practically effortless.
Made with the finest Prime grade pork, and carefully hand-trimmed and wrapped, each Roulade is as unique as you are. Raised carefully and thoughfully by a total of 4 close-knit family farms, this Pork is sourced from farmers who have the highest animal welfare ratings in the industry!
What makes Pork Prime?
- Better marbling
- High PH
- Perfect texture
- Ruby-pink coloring
- Pork that is flavorful and juicy EVERY TIME
- All pork is from a total of four close-knit, family farms
- Certified DUROC ® (the pinnaccle of fine pork)
- Pork throughout the farms are overseen by a single vetrenarian
- Proprietary, vitamin fortified diet incorporating locally grown grains
- No added growth hormones or antibiotics
- Approx. 1-3 lb package (weights will vary and are subject to change depending on filling) choose "mini" or "large"
- Stuffed with Roasted garlic sausage made with northwest pork
- Cooking directions included on label
- Boneless, all-natural
- Vacuum-sealed to maintain peak freshness
- Frozen product
- Available for delivery or curbside-pickup
Always crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail, Angus Meats has the USDA stamp of approval for freshness and quality practices.