Oktoberfest Brat Box
8 lbs of fresh-ground, handcrafted sausage
Enjoy 1 of everything in this 8-lb Oktoberfest brat sampler box, OR mix and match to customize! These fresh-ground, handcrafted sausages are bursting with bold flavors. Serve in hoagie buns with all the topings, casseroles, soups, pizzas, pastas, or however you fancy.
Customize your box:
If you would like to choose which flavors come in your box, please specify in the "order notes" section when you get to your cart (for example, "sub extra Scottish Ale brats for italian", or "leave out jalapeno flavors and add extra classic"). the We'll be happy to mix and match your favorites!
- 1 pkg Classic Bratwurst (1 lb; 4 pc)
- 1 pkg Roasted Garlic Sausage (1 lb; 4 pc)
- 1 pkg Nuernburg-style Bratwurst (1 lb; 4 pc)
- 1 pkg Scottish Ale Brat (1 lb; 4 pc)
- 1 pkg Classic Cheddar Bratwurst (1 lb; 4 pc)
- 1 pkg Luigi's Italian Sausage (1 lb; 4 pc)
- 1 pkg Jalapeno Cheddar Bratwurst (1 lb; 4 pc)
- 1 pgk Jalapeno Beer Brat (1 lb; 4 pc)
- Uncooked; frozen
- Collagen casing
- Each sausage is approx. 4 oz; each pkg approx. 1 lb (4 per ea)
- Vacuum-sealed packaging to maintain peak freshness
- Available for store pickup or local delivery
How to prepare:
Grilling: boil the sausages in water on the stove prior to BBQ or you can boil them in a flame-safe pot on the BBQ itself for a few minutes before browning on the grill-top.
Pan Frying: simple pan-frying on med-low then med-hi heat makes for nicely browned sausages.
What is Oktoberfest? The beer-swilling Bavarian festival Oktoberfest takes place every year in Munich, Germany. The festival usually runs for 16 days from mid-September until the Sunday of the first weekend in October. The event has been held since 1810 when Prince Ludwig of Bavaria held a festival to celebrate his marriage with Therese, the princess of Saxony-Hildburghausen.
For your safety all of our protein products are minimally handled, fresh-packed, vacuum-sealed, and flash frozen. All products have USDA stamp of approval and meet the highest standards for quality and freshness.