Italian Beef Ragout Meal Kit
Comfort food, italian style!
Ra·gout (raˈɡo͞o): a highly seasoned dish of meat cut into small pieces and stewed with vegetables.
"Like having little Italy in your little kitchen."
Whether you call it “ragout,” “sauce” or sometimes just called “gravy,” Italian-American families have been stewing up hearty meat and tomato sauces for generations. Typically served on Sunday, with the family gathered around, Grandma’s hearty ragout would be spooned over homemade pasta and then topped with plenty of parmesan cheese. Our version of Italian ragout features USDA Choice beef chuck, fresh garlic, onions, Italian spices, a hint of orange peel and, of course, plenty of tomatoes.
Cooking Reccomendations: Instapot, Slowcooker, Dutch-Oven (or oven-safe pot)
Allergens: May contain soy. Does not contain gluten/wheat or dairy*
- Makes about 6 servings (14-oz serving size)
- Made with fresh, top-shelf ingredients
- Chuck roast (included) is fresh-cut, trimmed, and tied by our expert meat-cutters
- Vacuum-sealed to maintain peak freshness
- Frozen product (keep frozen until cook)
- Available for delivery or curbside-pickup
- 2 x Italian Ragout sauce packages (recipe calls for both packs)
- 1 individually quick-frozen Veggie pack
- 1 approx. 2-lb handtied & trimmed chuck roll roast
- Chef Curtis' preparation instructions with pro-tips (for even tastier results!)
- On Special for $29.99 which is approx. $5.99 per lb (price subject to change)
- see photo lineup