All Natural Prime Pork Loin Roast, Boneless
Prime Pork Roast
This approx. 2lb pork loin roast cooks evenly while retaining all of its moisture and flavor. Raised carefully and thoughfully by a total of 4 close-knit family farms, this Pork is sourced from farmers who have the highest animal welfare ratings in the industry.
What makes Pork Prime?
- Better marbling
- High PH
- Perfect texture
- Ruby-pink coloring
- Pork that is flavorful and juicy EVERY TIME
- All pork is from a total of four close-knit, family farms
- Certified DUROC ® (the pinnaccle of fine pork)
- Pork throughout the farms are overseen by a single vetrenarian
- Proprietary, vitamin fortified diet incorporating locally grown grains
- No added growth hormones or antibiotics
- Approx. 2 lb package (weights will vary and are subject to change)
- Boneless, all-natural
- Vacuum-sealed to maintain peak freshness
- Frozen product
- Available for delivery or curbside-pickup
Always crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail, Angus Meats has the USDA stamp of approval for freshness and quality practices.
- Approximately $5.99 per pound