Hand-Trimmed Angus Chuck Roast Perfect Portion
Regular price $13.98 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Slow-Cook, Oven, Pan-Broil, Stew
A boneless chuck roast is our first pick for pot-roast. It has outstanding marbling, making the roast tender and juicy when braised. It is cut from the shoulder just above the short rib. Our expert meat cutters hand-trim the roast, leaving optimal fat levels for slow cook perfection, then portion the meat into 2lb sections. Check out our chef's recipes in the photo lineup and be inspired!
For your safety all of our protein products are minimally handled, fresh-packed, vacuum-sealed, and flash frozen. All products have USDA stamp of approval and meet the highest standards for quality and freshness.
- Approximately 2-2.5 lb ea
- Vacuum-sealed to maintain peak freshness
- Packed fresh then frozen. Fresh may be available upon special request.
- Available for delivery or curbside-pickup
- Shape and appearance of roast will vary*
- Weights and pricing subject to change*
*Individual product weight will vary
- $6.99 per pound; approximately 2 lbs each