Bacon Wrapped Pork Roulade Roast
Bacon-wrapped Pork Roulade Roasts
This flavorful pork loin roast cooks evenly while retaining all of its moisture and flavor. Stuffed with Angus Meats own sausage recipes (choose Apple-Maple-Cran or Roasted Garlic) wrapped with our famous honey-kissed "Butcher Shop Bacon", this roast's rich-savory flavor profile is a timeless combination while it's preparation is practically effortless.
- Apple Maple Cran: fresh-ground sausage made from roasted Fuji apples, dried cranberries, and 100% pure maple syrup
Roasted Garlic: fresh-ground sausage made from roasted garlic cloves and fresh herbs
Made with the finest Prime grade pork, and carefully hand-trimmed and wrapped, each Roulade Roast is as unique as you are. Raised carefully and thoughtfully by a total of 4 close-knit family farms, this Pork is sourced from farmers who have the highest animal welfare ratings in the industry!
What makes Pork Prime?
- Better marbling
- High PH
- Perfect texture
- Ruby-pink coloring
- Pork that is flavorful and juicy EVERY TIME
- All pork is from a total of four close-knit, family farms
- Certified DUROC ® (the pinnaccle of fine pork)
- Pork throughout the farms are overseen by a single vetrenarian
- Proprietary, vitamin fortified diet incorporating locally grown grains
- No added growth hormones or antibiotics
- Approx. 2.5-3 lb package (weights will vary and are subject to change depending on filling/size) "large" for 4+
- Cooking directions & tips included
- Boneless, all-natural
- Vacuum-sealed to maintain peak freshness
- Frozen product
- Available for delivery or curbside-pickup
Always crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail, Angus Meats has the USDA stamp of approval for freshness and quality practices.