Hand-Trimmed Angus Chuck Roast
Slow-Cook, Oven, Pan-Broil, Stew
A boneless chuck roast is our first pick for pot-roast. It has outstanding marbling, making the roast tender and juicy when braised. It is cut from the shoulder just above the short rib. Our expert meat cutters hand-trim the roast, leaving optimal fat levels for slow cook perfection. Check out our chef's recipes in the photo lineup and be inspired!
For your safety all of our protein products are minimally handled, fresh-packed, vacuum-sealed, and flash frozen. All products have USDA stamp of approval and meet the highest standards for quality and freshness.
- Approximately 3.0-3.5 lb ea
- Vacuum-sealed to maintain peak freshness
- Hand-trimmed and tied
- Roast may consist of 1-4 pieces, handtied together
- Packed fresh then frozen.
- Available for delivery or curbside-pickup
- Shape and appearance of roast will vary*
- Weights and pricing subject to change*
*Individual product weight will vary
- $6.99 per pound; approximately 3.0-3.5 lbs each