Hand-Trimmed Angus Chuck Roast
Slow-Cook, Oven, Pan-Broil, Stew
A boneless chuck roast is our first pick for pot-roast. It has outstanding marbling, making the roast tender and juicy when braised. It is cut from the shoulder just above the short rib. Our expert meat cutters hand-trim the roast, leaving optimal fat levels for slow-cooked perfection. Check out our chef's recipes in the photo lineup and be inspired!
For your safety all of our protein products are minimally handled, fresh-packed, vacuum-sealed, and flash frozen. All products have USDA stamp of approval and meet the highest standards for quality and freshness.
- Approximately 3.0-3.5 lb ea
- Vacuum-sealed to maintain peak freshness
- Hand-trimmed and tied
- Roast may consist of 1-4 pieces, handtied together
- Packed fresh then frozen.
- Available for delivery or curbside-pickup
- Shape and appearance of roast will vary*
- Weights and pricing subject to change*
*Individual product weight will vary
- $8.75 per pound; approximately 3.0-3.5 lbs each