USDA Prime Beef Boneless Rib-Eye Steak
Steak your Claim
A steak-lover's dream. Carved from our exquisite USDA Prime ribs, they are closely trimmed to remove cap and fat but leave full Prime ribeye flavor. The superb marbling ensures juicy tenderness and sublime Prime rib taste. Also known as a Center Cut Ribeye, Ribeye Filet or Eye of Ribeye.
Cooking recommendation: BBQ, pan broil, or skillet
For your safety all of our products are minimally handled, fresh-packed, vacuum-sealed, and flash frozen. All products have USDA stamp of approval and meet the highest standards for quality and freshness.
- USDA Prime Grade
- Choose your own; steak size ranging from 8-12 oz
- Tapered 1" tail
- Individually vacuum-sealed for freshness
- Fresh-cut and frozen (fresh available upon special request)
- Available for local pickup or delivery
This section is to show how the cost-per-pound goes down as the order quantity (or pack-size) goes up.
- 4-pack savings of about 5% per lb
- 6-pack savings of about 10% per lb