First off, welcome! Here's a $5 off code to use on your first order :) NICE2MEATU
**ATTN: Discount will not work if combined with other coupons or offers, single use code**
How to use discount codes:
- Discount codes are entered in a special 'discount' code box during checkout, right before payment.
- When you're done shopping, click "CHECKOUT" from the cart page, bottom-right-hand side of screen. You should then see a page with a "Gift card or discount code" box (see below) upper-right-hand side of screen:
3. Enter your discount code in the box and click, "APPLY" .
4. As long as your order meets the criteria for your order (i.e. it is your first time ordering, and/or you haven't used this discount code before for the "nice2meatu" code) then the discount will apply the discount to your order. Complete check-out process and enjoy the savings :)
For complete ordering guide, visit our "ORDER GUIDE" page.
What to expect when you order with Angus Meats Direct
Ordering Process and Time-Frame:
- All orders are done online (via this website) or by phone: 509-482-7033. Since it takes at least 24 hours to assemble an order, we are not able to take walk-ins at this time, unless you are OK with coming back the next day for your order.
- You can choose whether you want local delivery ($8.99 for orders under $100; $5.00 for orders above) or opt for local curbside pickup (free).
If you choose "Local Pick Up":
- Your order will be ready for pick up within 24-48 hrs, but some orders take longer, depending on order. Customer service will send you an email shortly after you place your order that will let you know when your order will be ready for pickup. It will probably say something like this:
- "Your order will be ready for pick up on Thursday June 9th, anytime after 9am" ... etc.
- How soon after ordering will I receive the email?
- If you order on Monday night, you will receive an email from customer service Tuesday morning explaining when your order will be ready. If you order Saturday night, you will receive an email Monday morning (business days only). Remember, if you arrive before the window of time given in your email by customer service, your order may not be ready to pickup and you may have to wait or return at a later time. If you're not sure, please call us 509-482-7033.
If you chose "Local Delivery"
- Angus Meats Direct delivers orders on Tuesdays and Fridays, weekly. It takes at least 24 hours to prepare an order, so the delivery schedule looks like this:
- If you order on Monday, your order will most likely be delivered on Tuesday. If you order on Tuesday, the next available time to deliver will be Friday. If you order on the weekend, your order will be delivered the following Tuesday.
- After you place your order for Local Delivery, you will be notified by email when your order delivery will take place. Example:
- you will receive an email from Customer service letting you know the exact day your order is scheduled for delivery, including delivery instructions. This is when you can expect this email:
Questions? Cal 509-482-7033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org