The Sheet Pan Supper is a brand-new offering from Angus Brands. Each flavor profile was carefully crafted, home-tested, and family approved for easy-breezy prep and deliscious, crowd-pleasing flavor.
When you open your Sheet Pan Supper box, you will find three, vacuum-sealed, individually quick-frozen components: Sauce pack, Vegatable pack, and protein pack, as well as easy-to-follow preparation instructions.
All ingredients are made from scratch here at Angus Meats in collaboration with chef and teacher Curtis Smith.
Introducing three bold flavors:
- Spicy Shanghai Beef
- Asian marinated USDA Choice Angus beef, green beans, edamame, crisp water chestnuts along with onions and peppers are complimented by our sweet and mildly spicy soy ginger sauce.
- Mediterranean Chicken
- Tender chicken breast chunks with roasted red potatoes, onions and bell peppers complimented by both Manzanilla and Kalamata olives with our Greek inspired lemon oregano sauce.
- Tex Mex Chicken
- Tender chicken breast chunks with black and pinto beans, roasted bell peppers and onions comes together in a savory chile lime gravy.
For best results, Angus Brands strongly recommends using a 13”x 18” heavy duty aluminum sheet pan, just like the ones restaurants use. This is not a “cookie sheet” (although they work great as a cookie sheet as well). “Cookie sheets” are typically thinner and may not have a raised edge. AngusDirect.com Signature Branded sheet pans are available for purchase via our web store angusmeatsdirect.com. In fact, we will give you a 25% discount on your own Signature Branded pan if you order 3 or more tray sheet pan suppers! Or, we recommend this Nordic Ware pan.
Angus “Sheet Pan Supper” Cooking Instructions:
- DO NOT thaw your Angus Brands Sheet Pan Supper in advance. It is designed to be cooked from frozen.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Position oven rack in middle of oven.
- While oven is pre-heating, open box and separate the contents. The box contains 3 packages:
- Place sauce packet on the counter to thaw/soften. Do not open yet.
- Prior to opening the meat and vegetable packages, press or twist the packages slightly to ensure the contents are separated.
- Spray 13” x 18” heavy duty sheet pan with non-stick pan spray.
- Open meat and vegetable packets using scissors and place meat on one side of sheet pan, vegetables on the other. For best results, make sure both meat and vegetables are spread out in a single layer.
- Place sheet pan in oven and set timer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, cut open the sauce package with scissors, and then place contents of the packet in the center of pan on top of the meat and vegetables. The sauce may still be partially frozen, that is okay.
- Return the sheet pan to the oven for an additional 6-10 minutes. Oven temperatures vary, so continue cooking until the sauce has completely melted and is bubbling around the edges of the pan.
- Remove the pan from oven. Using a spatula, stir the meat and vegetables thoroughly to coat with the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Place the sheet pan in the oven when pre-heating. Spray the pan and carefully place the meat and vegetables on the hot pan and start the baking process. The sizzling meat and vegetables will brown better and create even better flavor!
- Add additional garnish hints that are specific to the particular flavor profile of tray bake... fresh parsley, cilantro, or green onions
To help remove sauce packet contents, twist the package and break it up into pieces before opening. Or you can microwave it for 10-20 seconds to soften it.
Thanks for reading & please share the news!